Forestry and timber
- The forest area is 544 hectares (= 1344 acres)
- We are located in the southern Bohemia region near the Austrian and German borders.
Our timber by percentage are:
- 40% pine
- 40% spruce
- 20% larch, oak, elm, maple, etc.
Scope of business Production, trade and services not listed in Annexes 1 to 3 of the Trade Licensing Act
- Providing services for agriculture, horticulture, pond farming, forestry and hunting
- Management of forest tree reproductive material
- Mediation of trade and services
- Wholesale and retail
- Felling and selling timber, particularly spruce and pine to Austria and Germany as well as the Czech Republic
- PEFC Certificate 2021
- Production and sale of Christmas trees
- Advice on the ecological management of forests such as natural reseeding
We can offer logs in both spruce and pine:
- Round logs saw cuts II,. 3A, 3B
- Raw trunks, 2 to 5 m (6-15ft)
Firewood, both cut and delivered or gathered in place.